Are you aware of the blessings around you? We are coming up on that time of year when we pause to reflect on gratitude. This year may have been more difficult for you. Many of us have seen areas of our lives turned upside down, and in the middle of that, it can be hard to remember to be grateful.
That’s why right now is the perfect time for us to begin a 28-day gratitude challenge together!
This is something that is near and dear to my heart. I want to know if you will join me on a journey through God’s Word. We’ll seek out scripture to see where God is prompting our hearts to be more aware of all of the blessings He pours on us.
Can you commit to a 28-day gratitude challenge with me? Let’s see if we can grow a more grateful attitude in the next month. Let’s watch God show us the blessings we might be missing and how to express our gratitude even more ♥️
Before we start, ask yourself where you fit on this gratitude test:
- I look at life through grateful eyes and regularly express my gratitude to God.
- I don’t often stop to actually express my gratitude to God, even though I know I’ve been greatly blessed.
- I’ve got some work to do in the area of expressing gratitude.
- I’m more of a complainer than a grateful person.
- I tend to focus more on negative things and talk about them to everyone.
How did you answer? Do you have room to grow? I think we all do, which is why I’m really hoping you’ll join me!
This gratitude challenge will include:
- A week of reading and writing a Scripture each day that commands us to give thanks, or show gratitude.
- A week of reading and writing “I will” verses — making a commitment to gratitude.
- Two weeks of journaling your prayers of gratitude to God for Who He is, and what He has done for you. (You can use the prayers that are provided, or write your own prayers from the Scriptures given.)
Regardless of where you are on the gratitude scale, I hope that you will join me in this challenge. Gratitude changes our perspective and makes us aware of all that God has done for us, and is doing for us daily.
Are you willing to take a few minutes each day to express your thanks to Him, as you prepare your heart for Thanksgiving?
Sign up to join, and each week you will receive an email with the daily challenges for the week.
Are you a pen-and-paper person? Physically writing helps me better process what God is speaking to me. Writing things down also gives me a reference point to look back and see how far I’ve come.
So for this challenge, I created this gorgeous journal to guide you through. It’s only $5 and I really think it will enrich your personal investment in this challenge.
This downloadable journal will give you Scriptures and prayers to guide you, as you seek to develop a heart of thanksgiving. As an added bonus, it has a set of 12 beautiful prayer cards to print and post in visible places, reminding you to pray throughout the day.
The journal isn’t required for the gratitude challenge, but I really think it will enrich your personal investment in the next month.