Are you looking for practical tools to help you parent purposefully in the new year?
It is easy to have great ambitions and goals for our parenting, but without specific planning, we tend to never quite follow through on those goals.
It is vital that you make a plan to parent purposefully in the new year and choose tools that will help you stay on track with those goals. These are resources that can be used at any time during the year, so pick and choose according to your needs at the time.
I’m going to share tools to help you — the first three are free, and the others can be purchased from my shop.
6 Tools To Help You Parent Purposefully In The New Year
The first three tools are free 30-Day Challenges that will make a huge impact on your home and family.
1. Praying Biblical Virtues For Your Children 30-Day Prayer Challenge
One of the most important parts of purposeful parenting is praying for our children! Prayer is our source of power, and when we pray Scripture for our children we bring God’s power into their hearts and lives.
I have personally found that when I pray Scripture for my children, God does amazing things in their hearts and lives.
I believe that happens because when we pray God’s Word back to Him for our children, we invite His power into their hearts and lives.
We know prayer is important, yet so often we neglect it.
Perhaps it’s because we get busy and don’t make time for it; perhaps it’s because we really don’t know what to pray or get stuck in a rut with our prayers.
Join me for this 30-day challenge to pray Scripture for your children’s character, and as a result see God do some wonderful things in their lives, as they grow and become more like Jesus.
2. Praying Scripture For Your Husband – 30-Day Challenge
Marriage is under attack today, and as Christian wives, we need to go to war and fight for our marriages. The best way that we defeat the enemy is by using the Word of God as our weapon, and daily praying Scripture over our husbands.
There is no better gift you can give to your husband, than the gift of faithfully bringing him before the Lord daily in prayer, claiming the power of God’s Word in his life.
Praying for your husband will help you to see him as the Christian man that God wants him to be.
3. 30 Day Declutter Challenge
While thinking about the need to declutter and get rid of stuff, God pointed out to me that I need to focus on decluttering some areas of my life, before I begin to focus on getting rid of stuff in my home.
This challenge is going to focus mostly on the clutter in our homes, but first, we will look at the importance of cleaning out the “junk” in our hearts, and decluttering our schedules. THEN we will start working on decluttering our homes.
The next tools are items in my shop that will help you to be more purposeful and intentional in your parenting, as well as your walk with God.
4. Seeking Him – Moms In The Word Online Course
Are you discouraged about not having consistent quiet time with the Lord? Do you struggle to read His Word daily? Don’t give up! This course will help you develop heart disciplines, and get your walk with God back on track.
Your success or failure in the Christian life is dependent upon how much of God’s Word you regularly get into your heart and mind. Seeking God regularly is the most important thing you can do to gain wisdom as a parent, and should be your top priority.
5. Overcoming Anger God’s Way – Biblical Help For Moms
If you struggle with anger as a mom, you will find practical Biblical help in this 7-week course.
With this course you’ll be able to:
- See what the Bible says about how to handle your anger
- Learn what your anger triggers are so you can stop that anger in it’s tracks
- Recognize the negative thoughts that lead to anger
- Replace lies with God’s truth
- Practice the pause and stay calm in situations where you’d normally explode
- Respond with a plan rather than reacting in anger
- Manage your anger in a Biblical way
- Take preventative steps to overcome anger
- Restore relationships that have been damaged by anger
6. Intentional Living Course – Life Management For Busy Moms
Have you ever wished you could focus better on the things that really matter from day to day? You can – and the secret is found in living intentionally.
Learn how to strengthen your relationship with God and your family members, as well as how to better manage your home and your time.
In my Intentional Living Course, I will come alongside you and provide powerful encouragement, teaching, and action steps to equip and inspire you to live an intentional life as a busy mom.
- Heart – developing a relationship with God and His Word
- Health – steps to better self-care
- Family – building strong relationships
- Home – management/housekeeping
- Time – managing time to better achieve priorities and goals
- Prayer life – maintaining it all with the power of intentional prayer
You have the ability to make the new year a great one, but remember that you must have a plan and use tools to help you parent purposefully. Why not choose a tool and get started today?!
Wow, superb weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as well as the
adreamoftrains best web hosting sites
Hi everyone, it’s my first visit at this web site, and piece of
writing is genuinely fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles.