Building Godly character intentionally is the key to raising kids of integrity, who grow up to be Christ-like in their character and manner of living.
While we can talk about our desire for them to have good, strong Christian character, if we fail to be intentional about putting in the effort and time, we will probably not see them develop the character we had hoped they would. Building character takes time and effort.
As in all areas of parenting, we need to not only recognize the need to train our children in Godly character but also the need to intentionally plan how to do that.
Don’t just assume that your kids will develop good character because you take them to Sunday School or church weekly, or because you homeschool them.
It’s up to you, the parent, to train them in Godly character.
As parents, we are the best ones to teach them character because we love them more than anyone else can or will, and we know them best. Taking time to train our children in Godly character is an OPPORTUNITY that we have as Christian parents.
We need to get excited about raising a generation of young people with good, strong Christian character!
We have a character crisis in our society today, and it’s up to us to have a plan for intentionally building Godly character in our children, and raising them to be like Him!
I’d love for you to join me for a 10-day email series/challenge: Building Godly Character Intentionally.
This FREE series will include:
- Free downloadable resources to help you as you focus on character training.
- Practical ideas to help you be intentional about building Godly character.
- Simple daily challenges to complete.
Don’t let character issues in your children keep you frustrated!
SIGN UP TO JOIN ME!
- How to Build Godly Character Through Example
- The Best Way to Use Biblical Correction To Build Godly Character
- Tips to Everyday Life Character Building
- When is Best to Build Godly Character in Your Children? It’s Never Too Early
- Why And How To Help Our Kids Think Gods Thoughts
- Building Godly Character Starts With a Focus On The Heart
- How to Build Godly Character When You Don’t Know Where To Start
- How To Focus On And Teach Specific Godly Character Traits
- How to Commit to Building Godly Character Over Time
- How to Plant Seeds Of Encouragement and Grow Godly Character
A special thank you to these incredible sponsors!
Sign up now for this series, and start working on those character flaws while helping your children develop Godly character!